Home Precious Metals
Options

Romney Says he will Fire Bernanke.. does this cause...

Bernanke to open the spigots sooner than we expected so he can help save his current boss?

QE to the Max, his job is in serious jepordy if the economic numbers don't improve quickly! And you Know the Barockster would be singing a tune if the helicopters started flying !

See the Romney "FIRE Bernanke" Interview Here
NumbersUsa, FairUs, Alipac, CapsWeb, and TeamAmericaPac

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it was a ploy to get the FED to git 'er done.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭
    Yes, perhaps....Get the stimulus and spending BEFORE the election so it's stays as BO's baggage?
    " YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    I think it's in poor taste to say something like that when he doesn't even currently hold any political office. Cart before horse syndrome.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Its all a bunch of hot air hes pandering to the Ron Paul fans by talking tough about the Fed hes is just trying to sway a few percentage points over to his side. He would either keep Helicopter Ben on or replace him with that nutjob Glenn Hubbard after his time runs out.

• Options
    ArizonaJackArizonaJack Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭
    My QUESTION to DerryB was of a strategy nature and not a speculation of election results. Of course Romney plans ( stratigise ) to win, don't you think?

Edit spelling
    " YOU SUCK " Awarded 5/18/08
  • Options
    Bernanke's boss is on Wall Street. The politicians' boss is on Wall Street. Same boss.

Listen to what they do - do not watch what they say.

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah I think uncle ben is way more a slave to the markets than any politician.

if he were BO's man, he'd already be pressing QE infinity and sending out PR about operation twist. Also he would not have gone public to congress and said it's congress' turn to act. instead, he would have kept quiet and made believe everything was coming up roses with QE and Op Twist.

I still think BO is going to lose this election because of the economy.
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the FED gets 'er done and opens the spigots to drive the stock market higher before the election, that will only help Obama's re-election chances.
    I don't see that helping Romney one bit. The only thing that can really hurt Obama's chance is further floundering in the economy and stock market come Oct and early November.

Everyone wants to "fire" Bernanke as it's the politically correct thing to say. But almost no one in current office wants to see him close down on the spigots either....except Ron Paul.
    Most realize that their re-elections are tied to the spigots remaining open.
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Bernanke is fired, will derryb be changing his avatar?image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

<< <i>If Bernanke is fired, will derryb be changing his avatar?image >>

Jamie Dimon is in the on-deck circle.

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,446 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Jamie Dimon is in the on-deck circle. >>

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

You mean that's not really him?

Obama and Romney are both good. The Machine is strong. Romney has to "take it" away from Obama, which is always the tough part. Rom keeps putting his foot in his mouth, which may bite him. Obama is quiet. Ron Paul doesn't have a Big Machine membership card.

Point:
    You go into a coma for 2-3 years and wake up to find the economy, debt, big machines, corruption, and news articles about QE7 are exactly the same, the owners shuffled some players, the president is killing the country, your PMs are Up, but what you trade them in for is down.
    COA
  • Options
    Should Derryb use this one.................................................................

or should he consider this one...........................................................

• Options
    Maybe this one? Is that Bernie off to the right?

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    does this letter fuel the BB-BO conspiracy theorists?

and do not get me started on images please!

But I like Bloomberg a lot too!

Betty Liu

Emily Chang

Susan Li - Top Pop!
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Top pop on the bloomberg channel would be sara eisen image