Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Any good coin shows in the next 2 months?

2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭✭
I am transitioning from military service, and will have a few weeks to travel. Will be traveling in September & October from. West Texas to Ohio to South Carolina to the gulf coast then back to Texas. I would love to hit a show or 2. I am planning on going to the ANA show in Dallas, are their any others?

Thanks
WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!

Comments

  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wei's favorite regional show, the ever popular St. Louis Silver Dollar Show, Oct. 3-6.
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the dates on the Silver Dollar Show.

    Who all is going???
  • Options
    DaveGDaveG Posts: 3,535 ✭
    I'd recommend that you look at the Coin World show guide (it's free on their website) once a week or so.

    I don't think there are any other big regional/national shows in the areas you're going to be in, but there should be some nice local/regional shows you can try to catch.

    Check out the Southern Gold Society

  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 13,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not necessarily in your flight path 2ltdjorn but the PNNA Portland show is about a month away.
    Great show I hope to attend this.

    SEPTEMBER 28-30, 2012
    WILLAMETTE COIN CLUB/
    PACIFIC NORTHWEST
    NUMISMATIC ASSOCIATION
    8TH ANNUAL FALL CONVENTION
    DoubleTree Lloyd Center Hotel
    1000 NE Multnomah Street
    Portland, OR 97232

    "Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso

  • Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭✭✭


    << <i>I'd recommend that you look at the Coin World show guide (it's free on their website) once a week or so.

    I don't think there are any other big regional/national shows in the areas you're going to be in, but there should be some nice local/regional shows you can try to catch. >>



    I really like the Tennessee State Numismatic Society show in Chattanooga, it's a show I have walked several times and bought/sold, but this year I am high on the waiting list to get a table. Nov. 2-4, 2012, Camp Jordan Arena, I-75 Exit 1, Chattanooga. Choo-choo!

    www.TSNS.org

    Best Regards,

    George
    VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • Options

    Hope it's not to far out of your way. Our club has had a June show for 30 years and now
    have added this year a fall show which will be a little smaller but should be just as good.

    The Greater jacksonville Coin Club
    FALL COIN SHOW
    SEPTEMBER 21 & 22 , 2012
    MOROCCO SHRINE TEMPLE
    3800 ST. JOHNS BLUFF RD. SOUTH
    JackSONVILLE, FLORIDA
    FRIDAY 12 - 6 & SATURDAY 10 - 6
    FREE ADMISSION & PARKING


  • Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The South Carolina State show is the last weekend in October in Greenville,SC.
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,308 ✭✭✭

    Savannah, Ga coin show. Sept 22-23. Mighty 8th Air Force museum just off I-95 near South Carolina border.

    I'll be there Saturday.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 45,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freedom rings like a silver coin.

    Practice makes perfect & nobody is perfect. So, practice being nobody.

  • Options
    JazzmanJABJazzmanJAB Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭✭
    Ohio State Coin Show -2012
    Ohio's Premier Coin Show
    Hosted by CONA
    at the
    Crowne Plaza Hotel North-Dublin
    600 Metro Place North
    Dublin, OH 43017

    Over 125 Tables & 80 Dealers
    Friday August 31, 10am-6 pm
    Saturday September 1 10am-6pm
    Sunday September 2 10am-4pm

    Call 614-451-5055 for more information

  • Options
    jy8sjy8s Posts: 113 ✭✭
    It may be too late but I would also put the Houston Money Show on 11/29-12/1 on your schedule.
  • Options
    joecopperjoecopper Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭
    Dime -- I hope to make Silver Dollar show as have not been to a show since EAC.
  • Options
    2ltdjorn2ltdjorn Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭✭
    Good deal. I will probably be in attendance to the Louisville, Ky show the 3rd week I'm September. And i will definantly be at the Dallas ana show in October. Maybe some more!!!
    WTB... errors, New Orleans gold, and circulated 20th key date coins!
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    ANA in Dallas is the next big show. In October there is the Silver Dollar Show near St. Louis and the MOON show near Minneapolis.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭


    << <i>Wei's favorite regional show, the ever popular St. Louis Silver Dollar Show, Oct. 3-6. >>



    I'm actually planning on trying to make it this year. I won't stay for more than one night, though.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file