Home Sports Talk
Options

Rocket Comeback?(!)

stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
Linky

May try and get a group to go, at least for the poops and giggles.
So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

Comments

• Options
    Well, there goes that idea. Completely sold out, including standing room only.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet Roger looks like a Sausage in uniform now
  • Options

<< <i>I bet Roger looks like a Sausage in uniform now >>

You're being too kind. I was thinking more along the lines of the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
  • Options

<< <i>i figure/he figures that if he can delay the vote another 5 years, things will have "died down."

i see a september "call up" ... pitch one game ... and resets the 5 year hof clock. >>

He could even pitch well while passing the drug tests trying to prove he has been rehabilitated. That would go a long way in the minds of a lot of people
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>i see a september "call up" ... pitch one game ... and resets the 5 year hof clock. >>

Very interesting. Never thought of that.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    My office is about a mile away, and we have season tix behind dugout @ $8 per seat per night. See you there!

Pretty decent baseball on other nights as well...
    My favorite ball players throughout the years: Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy, Ellis Burks, Lance Berkman