Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Buying My Childhood Dream Collection... Craig and Bavaro RCs

Hello all! I am semi new to the CU Forums and have spent most of my Time on the General Sports Card Forum. I am 31 years old and am just recently getting back into the hobby after a 15+ year "break". I am mainly wanting to pick up the cards I always dreamed about owning when I was young. I mainly collect Hockey and Football, dabbling in the other sports for the major cards from my childhood image. I am creating this thread to try and find some of the wants for my PC w/o going to eBay if able. So if you can help me shoot me a pm and maybe I can talk you into short selling you card to me, just kidding. My money tree isn't growing very well yet so please don't be offended if I can't purchase you cards at your price as I don't want to offend anyone. Me being new to the grading game and just recently back in the hobby, I am still learning. Here are my first attempts...

- 1984 Topps Football Roger Craig RC
- 1986 Topps Football Mark Bavaro RC

*** I am looking to have a PSA 9 or 10 copy of these two or a raw example that is worth submitting.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the Boards1

I will be busting open both 84's and 86's sometime in the future. For now Im still buried in all these 88's!

Also thank you for your offer to help me with my "perfect" 88 Football Set.

John