Home Sports Talk
Options

Honey Badger sent packing

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• Options
    telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gee. Poor guy, now he'll just take a year's vacation and then start shopping NFL deals.

RIP Mom- 1932-2012
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Gee. Poor guy, now he'll just take a year's vacation and then start shopping NFL deals. >>

NFL teams are likely to be very cautious with a "substance abuser"
  • Options
    If he were a "respected team member", they would have moved him to "safety" and let him stay. image
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Gee. Poor guy, now he'll just take a year's vacation and then start shopping NFL deals. >>

NFL teams are likely to be very cautious with a "substance abuser" >>

My Lions will embrace him. Apparently this is the DNA we are looking for. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

NFL teams are likely to be very cautious with a "substance abuser" >>

My Lions will embrace him. Apparently this is the DNA we are looking for. MJ >>

A team that proudly drafts Nick Fairly has pretty much made it obvious that character is not part of their evaluation process.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    <<<NFL teams are likely to be very cautious with a "substance abuser" >>>

I hope so....I can't wait for the Patriots to scoop him up at the end of the first round next year.

As Aaron Hernandez proves, weed busts are a silly reason to pass on someone in the draft. If we're choosing sins, I rather have my players smoke weed than drink excessively.

• Options
    Alabama exposed him in the national championship game last year. I was hoping for another shot at the honeytoker.
    Scoreboard Malfunction