Home U.S. Coin Forum

Blue Ridge Numismatic Assn Show, Dalton, GA, Aug 17-19

giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hoping to see some new and old friends from these boards and elsewhere at the show.

Details:
Thurs. Aug. 16 1-7 p.m. Dealer setup. Early Birds in at 3 p.m. (This is one hour earlier than previously announced.)
Fri. Aug. 17. 8 a.m. dealers with tables, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. general public.
Sat. Aug. 18 8 a.m. dealers with tables, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. general public.
Sun. Aug. 19 8 a.m. dealers with tables, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. general public.

Location: Northwest Georgia Trade Center. We'll be in our usual spot, Booth 319, near the snack bar/restrooms, back left side of hall. Anybody else here planning to attend?

Best Regards,

George image
VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.

Comments

• I am. My base of operations will be the Gold Rush Gallery table (no. 310).
    "Clamorous for Coin"
  • mingotmingot Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I am. My base of operations will be the Gold Rush Gallery table (no. 310). >>

I'll be at the show on Saturday.

I met Al a few months ago when he handled a cac submission for me. Nice guy.

• giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I am. My base of operations will be the Gold Rush Gallery table (no. 310). >>

I'll be at the show on Saturday.

I met Al a few months ago when he handled a cac submission for me. Nice guy. >>

Yes, he certainly is! A class act.
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭

Always wanted to go to this show. Even though I live in Ga, it's still about 5 hours from me.

My local dealer from Statesboro always goes and spends a ton. I get to pick thru his newps first when he gets back, but it ain't like being there.

I'm gonna have to settle for the show in Savannah in September this year as my only show that I can attend.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
    You should come! I know a lot of guys who drive a lot further than that to attend this show. A couple from Indiana and Illinois that I can think of for starters.
  • USMoneyloverUSMoneylover Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    I'll be there Friday.
    Finest Coins and Relics
  • gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Best show to go to for me! Plan on being there Fridayimage

Guitarwes my drive is 4 hours you have no/ZERO excuse as you are 20 years younger than meimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
    Reminder, show starts Thursday for Early Birds if anybody has any cash left after ANA. Oh what the heck, come on by anyway even if you have no cash, you show me your toys and I'll show you mine. A plus -- the weather in Dalton looks like it might not be either as hot or as humid as it normally is in North Georgia this time of year.

See y'all down the road.

Best Regards,

George

Link to Show Details
    Bumping this to the top, plan on trying to run into the folks who disclosed their location at the show! I'll be there tomorrow!
    Finest Coins and Relics
  • amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at table 502...You'll be looking at me when you walk in the door(to the right)
    Sorry that I think I missed both of you (to my knowledge) since we went down on Thursday and I didn't have computer access at the show. It was nice to meet up with LochNess though!

Best Regards,

George
    I made it to the show and had the best intentions of meeting up with the dealers who said where their table was, but got tied up completing a deal I had in the works. Hopefully I'll get to catch you guys at the next show!
    Finest Coins and Relics

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file