Home Sports Talk
Options

Official Cleveland Indians are done thread

alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
Probably should have been started awhile ago but after watching them lose today they are officially done, cooked, destroyed, you name it, Detroit finished them off officially this afternoon. guess we will be seeing the players exiting shortly....Good bye Sin Choo, see you later Chris...Justin, we hardly knew ya.

al.

PS. When's Grady coming back anyways??

Comments

• Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As disappointed as you are, at least the Indians have been to the World Series since the 1940s

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    yeah guess I shouldn't be complaining.....and we still have the Browns...and the Cavs.....
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought Manny Acta was going hang himself in the dugout. Even though I'm a Tiger's fan it was painful to watch the Indians reactions. MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    It's not all bad. At least they haven't had an entire century of misery. Only a half century.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    Well, if the season wasn't over yet, the second inning against the Twins might have ended it.

Minnesota - Top of 2nd SCORE
    Zach McAllister pitching for Cleveland MIN CLE
    J Willingham homered to left. 1 1
    J Morneau homered to right. 2 1
    R Doumit doubled to left. 2 1
    T Nishioka grounded out to first, R Doumit to third. 2 1
    B Dozier struck out swinging. 2 1
    J Carroll walked. 2 1
    D Span safe at first on throwing error by second baseman J Kipnis, R Doumit scored, J Carroll to second. 3 1
    B Revere singled to center, J Carroll scored, D Span to third. 4 1
    J Mauer doubled to deep left center, D Span and B Revere scored. 6 1
    J Willingham walked. 6 1
    J Morneau singled to left center, J Mauer scored, J Willingham to third. 7 1
    J Tomlin relieved Z McAllister. 7 1
    R Doumit homered to right, J Willingham and J Morneau scored. 10 1
    T Nishioka grounded out to second. 10 1
    10 Runs, 7 Hits, 1 Errors
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    Yuck!
  • Options
    The Indians have been relegated to a small lower corner of the Cleveland Plain Dealer these days, with good reason.....everything is Browns right now....it will be funny when November rolls around and they are relagated to a small lower corner of the daily Cleveland Plain Dealer and the Cavs are everything you find in the sports section.....and then next March.....I think you get the idea......

it is really frustrating being a Cleveland fan right now.

al.
  • Options
    RoarIn84RoarIn84 Posts: 859 ✭✭
    Seriously, are these guys throwing games??? The last 3 games have been some of the most illogical, improbable losses I have ever seen..... A 5 run Tiger come back in the 10th after two outs.... next day, a 10 run (8 unearned) second inning....yesterday, leading 5-1 late and squander it, including another Perez meltdown to make 11 in a row. This is just looking fishy, and I'm not an Indian fan.
  • Options
    Yeah they are trying for the #1 draft pick with hopes of drafting Andrew Luck.....OOPS, wrong sport.....to be honest I haven't the slightest idea what they are doing the last two weeks.....and it's not like they are playing the Yankees and Rangers every game.....eleven in a row and eight of those have been against the Royals and Twins....