Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FSH - Complete PSA graded T218 set - All 153 cards scanned - REDUCED

I have decided that there are some other investments I would like to get into with the money that is tied to this beautiful set, so I am putting it up for sale. Offered here for your consideration is a complete set of 1910 T218 Champions with all 153 cards PSA graded.

All 153 cards in the set can be seen here

The set has a GPA of 5.18 and with only 0.74 of upgrading this set would become the 4th current finest. The set will be shipped exactly as it is housed in one of MBMiller25's wonderfully secure Pelican cases (yes you get the case too) with foam that has been shaped into 3 perfect rows of 51 cards each (as seen in the scan below the big 4). My asking price for this 102 year old set will be $8,500.00 which includes registered shipping with full insurance. A local buyer within an hour or two of N.Y.C. would be best, but no one is excluded from this offering.

Here are large scans of the big 4, and a scan of the set in it's storage case.

Comments

• DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭
    Great looking cards Nick.

Good luck with the sale.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • YogiBerraFanYogiBerraFan Posts: 2,390 ✭✭
    Nice! Good luck with your sale image
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Good luck with the sale Nick.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • nam812nam812 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank a lot guys, I appreciate it.
    Bumped for the weekend crowd.
  • scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭
    Bump for Nick and an AWESOME set! Sorry to see you will be selling, but it is quite a feat to have a set of this quality, so I wish you the best of luck with it!

Scott
    Price reduced to $7,995 before I restructure the set and send it to eBay or an auction house.