Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Yet another paypal question

I am considering buying a low dollar in appearance auto and was curious if when I get it I am able to tell right away that it is a fake, does paypal cover that sort of thing or is it strictly for not received items? The scan shown is terrible but the buy price is so low I am willing to take the chance just curious if something that paypal considers. Thanks.

Working on the following sets
1980's and 1990's Topps Baseball BBCE FASC - Cello or Wax Boxes
1952 Bowman US Presidents PSA 7 & up
Pro Football Hall of Fame Indianapolis Colts PSA Registry Set
June 9th Cubs full ticket or stubs - 1981 to 2020
Andre Dawson Topps Basic registry PSA 10's
Mark Grace Topps Basic registry PSA 10's

Comments

• Options
    JaktJakt Posts: 573
    Paypal most likely will not cover you. You might have a chance with ebay if you file a case for being different than described.
    I'm building a 1968 and a 1970 Topps set. I have lots of 1970s and 1960s to offer in trade.
  • Options
    brendanb438brendanb438 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭
    PayPal will back you 100%. Hell the item can be legit and as described and if you claim item not as described the seller will never win that claim period. The seller has no choice but to then allow you to return the item for a full refund, just make sure you send it in a manner that is correct for the $$$ amount of the item. Tracking / delivery confirmation under $250 or signature confirmation over $250.

PayPal will always rule in favor of the buyer on a SNAD claim which is BS but the way it is.