Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

i can't pull the trigger...

due to being out of the country, but someone please buy this (with visa and paypal):

if they're real, that's spectacular

Comments

• Options
    "There is no guarantees on the non graded packs and even though they are complete and sealed ebay requires them to be sold as opened because they are not graded or slabbed and that is why there is no refunds on this item for any reason."

Zero chance they are legit and unsearched for sequencing.
  • Options
    shu4040shu4040 Posts: 982 ✭✭✭
    yeah too worried that he's packaging the one legit PSA pack with the others to "hide" that they aren't real...
  • Options
    JaktJakt Posts: 573
    Where does ebay actually say that he has to list these as opened? Or ungraded cards as reprints.

That seems to be the language of scammers but I have never seen that in any of ebay's T&C.
    I'm building a 1968 and a 1970 Topps set. I have lots of 1970s and 1960s to offer in trade.
  • Options
    mikliamiklia Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭

<< <i>"There is no guarantees on the non graded packs and even though they are complete and sealed ebay requires them to be sold as opened because they are not graded or slabbed and that is why there is no refunds on this item for any reason."

Zero chance they are legit and unsearched for sequencing. >>

hahaha, he added all of that crap after the auction started. agree now that those are total junk and scam. excitement = rescinded.

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I just sent the seller a question as to why he didn't get those 6 graded, as they would be worth TWICE what he is asking. I'll let you know if I get an answer.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Here was my question:
    Dear annanogaj,

Hi ... just wondering why you have not sent those 6 packs to PSA for grading? They would be worth at least twice as much as you are asking if graded. Do you have your doubts about them being unopened? Thanks. dboneesq

and his answer:
    Dear dboneesq,

I don't work with Psa I had a run in with them in the past a said I would never give them business ever again!! as for the packs I know nothing about vintage packs i dont collect them or for that matter sell them usually as for being searched or not I wouldn't know i was told most are but these wouldn't make any sense being not top grade packs and that is why I'm I'm selling them at a low risk price. annanogaj

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Yeah that makes sense.

<eyeroll>
    Good for you.
  • Options
    AlbertdiditAlbertdidit Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    That explanation is good enough for me. Think im gonna buy them and see if he has any other packs lying around
  • Options
    I agree guys ... an explanation that we have never heard b4. Makes me think those packs are legit! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    AlbertdiditAlbertdidit Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Wonder what the "run in" with PSA was about
  • Options
    I know nothing about vintage packs i dont collect them

But he knows enough to sell a few packs of 86-87 Fleer for $1000. Riighht lol.

I dont care what "issues" ive had with PSA, if they can bring in more money for my sale, then Im all for it. Hes a fool not to use them but then again, we all know the real reason why he wont submit these.

This sellers a douche in my book for trying to con someone out of $1000 and I hope Karma bites him in the behind.
  • Options
    well you know hes lying,, theres always a return on items not as described,, lololol, lies about that he lying about the rest, right?,, weres the pole-eece on here when you need them..
    imageimageimageimageimage