Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

What happened to PWCC's scans??

...is it just me, or do the cards on their suddenly appear "garish"?? PWCC is known for taking the best scans in the hobby, but I think a setting on his scanner must have gotten flipped.....

imageimage

You can really tell on the Minnie Minoso....

Comments

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Contrast is way up on those.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭
    And the saturation level is up there.
  • Why don't you ask Brent Huigens instead of posting like a blithering fool on a message board?

• bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Why don't you ask Brent Huigens instead of posting like a blithering fool on a message board? >>

I did you moron. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't my eyes, or my monitor deceiving me. I also suffer from color blindness, so I wanted a second opininion on the condition of the pictures. Why don't you think before typing troll?
  • Nook has a point. Just contact the seller & ask him to explain before you pop off here and let the respected board members judge! image
  • bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Nook has a point. Just contact the seller & ask him to explain before you pop off here and let the respected board members judge! >>

They did. Then you and Nook (alts) came on just to stir up some trouble. There is a reason this board is going down hill. For all I know, you and Nook are the same alt. Why don't you get a life. Like I said before....Brent was contacted. Brent knew nothing about the problem. I was the one who pointed it out to him. I wanted a second opinion, so I posted the thread. Honey Badger/Nook and all the other alts are what is bringing this board down.
  • sportscardtheorysportscardtheory Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Why don't you ask Brent Huigens instead of posting like a blithering fool on a message board?

image >>

Says the biggest loser on the board. Someone who can't even post under a real identity. lol Lame indeed.
  • Figured out what ALT means

Anyone who disagrees with "a respected board member"! image

• WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Badger you are too much, lol.
    Good for you.
  • Maybe they are trimming them and resubbing them until they fit image
  • sportscardtheorysportscardtheory Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Figured out what ALT means

Anyone who disagrees with "a respected board member"! image >>

Hmmm. That's strange. I always thought it was a completely obvious troll who came out of nowhere and has numerous opinions on the membership here that they should know nothing about.