Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

In honor of the Olympics...I challenge everyone to QWOP!

Comments

• Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

1.2 metres!! woo-hoo..
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    8.1 metres in my 5th try, after almost KILLING that poor guy my first few attempts!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    14.2 metres on one knee, one heel and dancing the Cha-cha. image
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    12.7 meters. I think I broke the poor boy.
  • Options
    jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    37.8 Right leg trailed every hop of the way.
  • Options
    Got it to 44.3. HOWEVER, the poor SOB's left knee is down to the bone, as it was dragging on the track the entire time! LOL

I actually stopped at that point ... I found a way to go on as long as you like, but it's boring as hell!

Edited to add: I tried that "fail safe" way once again ... and the poor guy fell on his AZZ after TWO Metres!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    kmnortonkmnorton Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭
    2.7 meters, but did a wicked breakdance routine each time.
    IWTDMBII
  • Options

<< <i>Got it to 44.3. HOWEVER, the poor SOB's left knee is down to the bone, as it was dragging on the track the entire time! LOL

I actually stopped at that point ... I found a way to go on as long as you like, but it's boring as hell!

Edited to add: I tried that "fail safe" way once again ... and the poor guy fell on his AZZ after TWO Metres! >>

45 - haha I had to top you Doug..... Now you have to go back and do it again!!
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • Options
    Be warned there is a hurdle at 50
  • Options
    Jim ... 55.8

Didn't go over the hurdle ... I knocked it down and that friggin guy pushed it with his front foot for 5 more metres! lol
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    I got 100.1 and then my runner fell through the bottom of the playing screen...

Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    Yankees001Yankees001 Posts: 1,496
    1 try 1.2 meters. Give me the GOLD.
  • Options
    EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Haha,just saw your supposed to use your phone,going for a restart.
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8