Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Anyone selling a PSA Mays RC or 51 Bowman Mantle?

Looking for a decently centered 51 Bow Mays in a PSA 5 or 6 and a 51 Bowman Mantle in a psa 3 (maybe psa 2) Both need to present well and be reasonable in price.
Thanks

Comments

• bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Both need to present well and be reasonable in price. >>

Hard to get those two qualities in the same sentence. If they present well, they are going to be priced accordingly. The ones that don't present well, will be the ones "reasonable" in price......
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • spazzyspazzy Posts: 592 ✭✭
    Reasonable does not necessarly mean cheap. taking into account the condition and presentation can lead to a fair price that is not hundreds over where it should be for its grade.
  • Got an ungraded Mays i've considered sending off to PSA a couple of times but have backed off because I like the old cards ungraded. Most likely would come back a PSA 6 on a bad day, 7 on a great day.
    I was looking for one graded....Thanks
    Tuesday Bump!
  • onebamafanonebamafan Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    pm sent
    Thanks for everyones PMs. I am working towards my dream cards slowely and hope to find my needs.