Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

POST CEREAL SMALL HOARD NICE CONDITION

I am trying to move a nice group of 1961-1963 POST cereal. There are 324 cards in all. These will all run EX-NRMT. Everything lower than EX have been pulled. There are very few duplicates and many HOFers, stars and SPs (84) of those. These easily bring half-full book in this condition on ebay. Most have some black border left. I would guess value around $4K on the high book side.
I do not have these scanned. There are Maris's, Mantle POST ad, Mays, Clemente, etc. tons of nice HOfers. First person to pony up $1500 gets these delivered. Check, MO, or PP gift. This is about what I am into these for. Send email confirmation to dduncanvintage@aol.com. PP gift email is ekekela08@aol.com.

Thanks
Jason

Comments

• Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What ever became of the 72 Bkb sheet you had several weeks ago???
  • Options
    I still have it. You interested? Shoot an offer. I am plaining on the Bay tonight.
  • Options
    Sadly I can't afford these but might be able to get the lower condition ones you pulled if you still have them....please e-mail gawaintheknight@yahoo.com if you do and thank you....
    Wantlists and some of my tradelists are here:
    http://gawaintheknight.webs.com/

I am also gawaintheknight on The Bench, Sports Card Forum, and e-bay if you want to check feedback.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    These easily bring half-full book in this condition on ebay. Most have some black border left. I would guess value around $4K on the high book side.

Not sure if I read this correctly. Are you saying that these would bring 1/2 full book ($4,000.00) on eBay ... ie you would get ~$2,000.00 from ebay? Or are you saying you would get $4,000.00 on ebay.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Doug

I am estimating high book at $4K or more. I will post exact amount later. Based on that I get anywhere from 50-80% of that singling them out in this condition on eBay. Looking to see if anyone would want the lot as a whole. These were purchased recently in a large deal and just want to move them.

Jason

Gawain-

Send me a list of what you need. I do have some low grade ones I can move for very little.

Jason
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I still have it. You interested? Shoot an offer. I am plaining on the Bay tonight. >>

I'll be watching it! image
  • Options
    Hal

Didnt get to it until this morning! Here is a link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170887849876

Jason
  • Options
    BUMP for reduction. I had sold a few SPs locally. These book just over $3K based on Standard. $1500 delivered. Everything mid grade to NRMT.

Jason
  • Options
    PM sent re: lesser condition cards.
    Wantlists and some of my tradelists are here:
    http://gawaintheknight.webs.com/

I am also gawaintheknight on The Bench, Sports Card Forum, and e-bay if you want to check feedback.