Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH; A few new items

Kinda late, so no pics tonight, but available upon request. All prices are delivered, payment via check or MO.
2001 American Buffalo Coin and Currency Set. Complete, as received from the mint, and immaculate. Coin has one tiny mark in a non main focal area, I guess it would "69". $170
1812 CBH PCGS F15, bright from a cleaning, and probably netted 5-10 points for that, despite the fact that it is a new pronged holder. Still looks nice and well detailed, heavy die clash on both sides, you can make out the scroll and some letters of E PLURIBUS UNUM below the bust. $80 SOLD
1866 W/Rays Shield F15, light "nickel crust" in the fields with light grey devices, giving it that circ cameo look. nice. $45
1867 Shield VF25 or better. Nice natural looking example, with nicely detailed, well struck surfaces. Couple of tiny rim bumps that do not detract. $35
1930 P Lincoln cent MS64 Red. Full red with a bit of a print on the obverse. Fully struck and fully lustrous. $12
1913 P Lincoln cent MS63BRN, Medium chestnut brown at centers, going to lighter reddish brown with hints of red on both sides. Possibly recolored, but looks quite plausible. Fully struck, tic on the cheekbone. $35
1875 S 20c Piece F12, Original silvery grey with some light circulation dirt around the devices. Reverse looks even better than Fine, with some luster remaining. $125
1882 s Morgan PCGS Genuine Cleaning- Unc details, Flashy and brilliant with a very clean cheek, hint of tone at the rim. Faint wipe between the rim and lips/chin, and between the cap and "BUS". The wipe is indiscernible unless the coin is tilted , using a loupe and light source, coin looks MS64+ $35 SOLD
1882 S Morgan PCGS Genuine, nearly identical to above coin, but this is PL. $35 SOLD
1881 S PCGS Gen Alt surfaces- Unc Details. Small scuff in front of Ms Lib, other than that... dunno. Coin looks 64+, other than the scuff. $35 SOLD
1880 S PCGS Gen Alt surfaces- Unc details. Lightly buffed in the fields, I believe. Looks 64 PL. $35 SOLD
<a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.ebay.com/sch/cucamo...?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc="> MY EBAY

Comments