Home Sports Talk
Options

NHL Off-season

I've seen some nice signings so far this year. My Hurricanes have been particularly active. We are generally a frugal team. We traded for Jordan Staal and signed him to a long term deal, and today we signed Alexander Semin. We might actually score some goals this year.
Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.

Comments

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, those are nice additions to your team! Perhaps the Wild will meet you in the playoffs?!?!?!?!?!?

Joe
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496

<< <i>Wow, those are nice additions to your team! Perhaps the Wild will meet you in the playoffs?!?!?!?!?!?

Joe >>

It would have to be in the Stanley Cup.
  • Options
    That would be fine with me!

Joe
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I could deal with that as well. If that happens I will be happy to purchase Joe an alcoholic beverage of his choosing :-)
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    How about a Pepsi 1? I am far to crazy sober to put any alcohol into my body, I am also running short on brain cells.

I was at the last North Stars game and had tears in my eyes and hatred in my heart for ownership moving them to Dallas.

I have been to a few Wild games and watch them as often as I can on TV.

The Wild have been a pretty lousy team since day one. Hopefully the signings of Parise and Sutter, along with a couple of good looking prospects being promoted will give us a team that is as talented as most of their opponents. It gets old when your team has to work twice as hard as the other team AND get the breaks as well in order to compete.

After a couple of their better players got hurt last year, it was obvious they were seldom as good as their opponents.

I am thinking the Wild will be the most improved team in the NHL this year. Of course this is made easier since they were so bad to begin with.

GO WILD!

Joe