Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

For those of you who use PSA and Beckett third party graders..

what items are sending in to whom and why? I usually send all of my auto's to Beckett, 1995 and up and most cards that will use the BGS format. But, lately, it appears PSA has made some huge climbs in sales prices/demand for some of the BGS type items. Please let me know your opinions and maybe some forecasts.
Work hard and you will succeed!!

Comments

• Options
    EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Please let me know your opinions and maybe some forecasts. >>

Opinions -- thinks anyone talking/texting while driving should have a minimum $100 fine; gun control is a good idea and MadMen rocked this year.

Some forecasts -- NYC: hot, humid, thunderstorms, Boise: 95 high/59 low, Billings: 88, partly cloudy
  • Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Please let me know your opinions and maybe some forecasts. >>

Opinions -- thinks anyone talking/texting while driving should have a minimum $100 fine; gun control is a good idea and MadMen rocked this year.

Some forecasts -- NYC: hot, humid, thunderstorms, Boise: 95 high/59 low, Billings: 88, partly cloudy >>

• Options
    CollectorAtWorkCollectorAtWork Posts: 859 ✭✭✭
    I send everything to PSA that PSA accepts except game used cards. (I hate the pack holder that PSA uses for thick memorabilia cards.) Some larger cards (6x9), fragile cards, and cards that PSA does not grade such as Real Photo cards, I send to SGC. Cards that are too fragile even for SGC, I send to Beckett. I also send Beckett game used cards and larger cards that are too big for SGC (8x11). I'm also thinking of sending some magazines (e.g. 1910-30s Baseball Magazine) if I can get my hands on a few that I like.
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    PSA gets everything from me
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards