Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Is there a way to see the date when you requested a card to be added to a set?

Title says it all. Just remembered I had requested a cert to be added to a set that I'm working on and can't remember when I requested it. I really want to say it has been a few months already but, I just tried to add it and nothing. This is a card that was already showing in the set that I am working on and not a new card to be added to the set composite.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• mariotownmariotown Posts: 508 ✭✭
    No, there isn't a way in PSA's site to tell when you requested a card. I usually just keep a spreadsheet and it tends not to be longer than 2 months.

Kevin
    I collect PSA 10 Cal Ripken, Jr. cards.

• Thanks Kevin.
  • JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you can email PSA and they will respond. I had asked for several items to be added to the Killebrew set and after almost three months, I emailed an inquiry. Got a response with dates requested and an explanation that they were "three months behind". Card decisions were soon made.

Frustrating to have to wait that long.

Joe
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    They used to send you an e-mail acknowledging the request. I kept mine until the card was added, then deleted it. These days I just make a note of it after submitting the request, listing what I submitted and when.

Little notebooks are low tech but quite reliable.
  • You still get a confirmation email when you request a card be added to a set. And an email with the decision.
    I had a note from a customer service rep about a week ago saying that they are currently processing requests from the beginning of May.
    They are behind due to the Awards and the National show.
    If it feels like it has "only" been two months...then it's not surprising you haven't seen any results just yet. Hopefully soon.
  • GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    I still get the ones letting you know that the cards have been added, but I haven't gotten an initial submission confirmation one in a long time.
  • I got an email confirmation for the initial step (trying to add a card) last week. I just joined the set registry this year, and I have always gotten two emails...one to acknowledge my request, and one with a decision. Maybe you could go through your profile and see if you have a default choice turned on or off? That's all I can think of...but I can assure you that I still getting those auto email's confirming my request.