Home Sports Talk
Options

Let there be condoms !!

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
Reported by the British press that 150,000 condoms have been made available to the Olympic athletes. They go on to say that's 15 condoms per athlete. Well, the Olympics go on for 17 days, either somebody goofed on the math, or figured those wonderful athletes need their rest in order to be at peak performance.

Either way, sounds like those in the know figure it's gonna be one helluva bang-up affair.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    Most athletes at that level abstain anyways no? ...better safe than sandwich baggies I guess.
  • Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496

<< <i>Most athletes at that level abstain anyways no? ...better safe than sandwich baggies I guess. >>

My friend who swam in the Olympic trials was complaining because his coaches had him on a sex ban for a decent amount of time leading up to the trials haha.

He did awful in the trials so it didn't seem to help much...
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Hell I play rec league softball and I have a 12-hour no banging policy before games. Can't be having rubber legs during a game! image
  • Options
    GRGR Posts: 550 ✭✭
    The guys who win gold will need at laeast double that (;
    Nathan Wagner
  • Options
    purduepetepurduepete Posts: 790 ✭✭✭
    What's Lolo Jones gonna do with hers? image
    Tom

Collecting: Topps 1952-79, Bowman 1952-55, OPC 1965-71, and Pre-War White Sox cards