Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Help with a Canadian side project

Any Canadians want to send me their pocket change??? I have been tossing around putting a few whitman folders of canadian coinage. Just common modern stuff intended for circulation and just for fun. Id love to find a trading partner that would have similar interests for US coinage so we could swap 1:1. Id love to have as many nicer quality coins as I could find, as most of the canadian coins I have now have come from change that has made their way down here and most of the time its well worn. If any one is interested, let me know!

Comments

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,125 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Any Canadians want to send me their pocket change??? I have been tossing around putting a few whitman folders of canadian coinage. Just common modern stuff intended for circulation and just for fun. Id love to find a trading partner that would have similar interests for US coinage so we could swap 1:1. Id love to have as many nicer quality coins as I could find, as most of the canadian coins I have now have come from change that has made their way down here and most of the time its well worn. If any one is interested, let me know! >>

Unfortunately the shipping is a killer on this. I have a bit of Canadian change, I live about 4 miles from the US/Canada border.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭✭
    What about any AMERICAN (U.S.) collectors with extra Canadian coins..... interested?

- - Daveimage