Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

trade swap barter for my son's coin collection

logan is now a little over 1 year old and i am collecting coins for him and thought this would be fun to do for him as with the show barter kings i would like each swap to trade up a bit each time and see how far i can take this for him after each trade i will post the coin that was traded for and continue on i will start with

1939 $.25 ngc ms62 (pop of 29 in 62 value $19.20)

PM me with trade offers
POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut

Comments

• NickcapNickcap Posts: 977
    If you get up to any AU58 Morgans, we can certainly discuss a trade. Good Luck.
    Morgan Everyman Set
    Member, Society of Silver Dollar Collectors.
    Looking for PCGS AU58+ 1901-P, 1896-O, & 1894-O
  • i havent got much interest in this anyone
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure that many people show up here. The only reason I saw this thread was a mistake.....I clicked on the wrong forum.image
    Becky
  • same here i didnt even know this place existed...lol
    References: metalsman, bstat1020, wondercoin, alohagary, mkman123, casabrown, youngcoin15, segoja, coinfame, nederveit, datentype, modcrewman, adriana, realgator, RYK, theboz11, derryb, piecesofme, illini420, JBatDavidLawrence, pragmaticgoat and many more
  • never got any interest will try it one more time
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How 'bout a roll of mixed-date (1955 and later) BU Wheaties? I'd make sure none of 'em were spotty or streaky. Just nice coins.

Would 50 of those coins be worth enough to advance your swap?

I think I have 1955-1958 in both P and D mints. No '55-S.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.