Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

A ton of new items on Ebay tonight! Check it out -- Mexican, South American, German, etc.

I started buying coins in the past few months without much direction; at this point, I have a direction, and want to make some space in my coin collection (and budget) for my other interests (see my signature, if you have a trade to propose). That being said, I am selling the following items from my collection -- note that, as a beginner, I picked up pieces which were affordable, and I hope you find them affordable too if you plan to start collecting these series! Like I said, most of these are "educational" in nature, and I'm just looking to get back what I have in them. Trades for my specified collecting areas welcomed.

I have the following books posted on Ebay:

Grosser Deutscher Munzkatalog, 1800-1970 Asking $45.00 US OBO Shipped

Eklund's Copper Coins of the German States Asking $10.00 US OBO Shipped

3 Pounds, 6 Ounces of assorted World coins, 19th Century to Present; no gold and likely no silver SOLD

1775 Mo FM 8 Reales (most likely cleaned) SOLD:

1804/3 (I believe -- don't have a reference for it) Mo TH 8 Reales (most likely cleaned; small chopmarks) SOLD:

1773 Mo FM 2 Reales (worn; probably cleaned) SOLD:

1740 Mo MF "Pillar" 8 Reales (shipwreck condition; possibly from the wreck of the VOC Hollandia) SOLD

1814 Mo JJ 8 Reales (dark toning) SOLD:

1819 Mo JJ 8 Reales SOLD:

1813 Rio Brazil 960 Reis over 1813 So 8 Reales SOLD

1820 Rio Brazil 960 Reis over 1818 Lima JP 8R SOLD
Yes, I do sell on Ebay

Feel free to ask for my BST references!

*I reserve the right to change the direction of my collection at whiplash-inducing speeds.

Comments

• Options
    I should note the 1804 came to me in an ANACS VF30 holder with a chopmarked/cleaned notation on it; the cert # is/was 5117115. Purchaser will receive tag from ANACS holder.

Updated for purchases. Thanks, guys!
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay

*I reserve the right to change the direction of my collection at whiplash-inducing speeds.
  • Options
    TTT
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay

• Options
    960's and 2R still available -- prices are negotiable!
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay

• Options
    Bump for more sales -- still have 1820 960 Reis and 2 Reales pieces available!
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay

• Options
    TTT
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay

• Options
    Bump for changes
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay

• Options
    TTT
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay

• Options
    Still there
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay

• Options
    Updated for sales
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay

• Options
    TTT
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay