Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Adding a card to a players set question.

Hey all,

I had requested about 10 cards to be added to a players basic and collectors set that I am working on and I submitted them about a month ago now and have not seen them added yet. I didn't know for sure if the cards fit the players set description, but I tried anyways.

Will PSA let me know if these cards don't belong? Also if they do fit in the basic and collectors set, will they let me know when the cards are added?

One more question. Does anybody know how long its taking to get cards added to sets now? I haven't had to wait this long before, in the past it usally took up to two weeks.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Comments

• Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    Yes & Yes...

And a question for you... if you haven't waited this long before since you've "added" cards to sets before... then why do you have to ask if they will let you know when cards are added?

New slot adds to existing player sets usually take 4-6 weeks... seems like they're behind on that too image
  • Options

Thanks for the answers Epatmythes.

Yeah about your question back to me, I couldn't remember because it has been over a year since I requested a new slot to be added to one of my sets. I just remember they were added in a two week time frame.

Thanks again.
  • Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    I honestly have no clue what's taking them so long... I just checked, my oldest add request still pending is from June 4th... so Monday will be 6 weeks image
  • Options
    I asked PSA last year and they told me that they are very busy this time of year with the awards, they fall behind and can take longer. I waited arround 3 months last year.
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    I've waited some LONG periods in the past and currently have 5-6 cards that were submitted for the registry so long ago I can't recall when I did it. I guess I need to do it again (if it'll let me).

One card, a Marcus Allen insert, I had to submit every 3 months for at least 2 years.

95%+ do seem to take about two months. Not sure what happens the other 5% of the time.

PSA should hire someone just to mess with registry additions....they would more then make up for the wages from submissions I would bet.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.