Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

FSH & Ebay -- German States & Grosser Deutscher Munzkatalog

JUST ADDED: I'm selling several books as well, including:

Grosser Deutscher Munzkatalog by Arnold, Kuethmann & Steinhilber; Ernst Battenberg Verlag Muenchen, 1970 -- the authority on German coin varieties from 1800 to the present; German language edition ($35 Shipped to the US)

and

Copper Coins of German States by Eklund, 126pp with many black and white picture references -- a must for small change collectors ($10 Shipped to the US)

I'm shifting my collection to the new world, and I need to make room for new pieces! I'll use this thread to post pieces as I can photograph and catalog them. Please feel free to message me with any queries you may have:

1458-1471 Hesse Schildgroschen of Ludwig II/III "the Frank", Saurm. 1101 ($150.00 Shipped to U.S. OBO):

1608 Lippe 1/24 Thaler of Simon VI, KM# 8 ($140 Shipped to U.S. OBO)

1763 IAP Brunswick-Luneburg-Calenburg-Hannover "Wild-Man" Pfenning of George III ($60 Shipped to U.S. OBO)

1758/5 IBH Brunswick-Luneburg-Calenberg-Hannover "Wild-Man" Pfenning of George II ($45 Shipped to U.S. OBO)

1761 IBH Johann Benjamin Hecht Mintmaster's Jeton from Brunswick-Luneburg-Calenberg-Hannover ($30 Shipped to U.S. OBO)

I will be adding more when I have the opportunity; for those who are interested, I have two more "Wild-Men", one in copper and one in like-sized silver. I also have a heavy amount of coins from Hannover, Hesse, Brandenburg/Prussia, the Palatinate, Mainz, Wurzburg, and Rostock.
Yes, I do sell on Ebay

Feel free to ask for my BST references!

*I reserve the right to change the direction of my collection at whiplash-inducing speeds.

Comments

• Options
    Bump -- remember, everything's negotiable!
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay

*I reserve the right to change the direction of my collection at whiplash-inducing speeds.
  • Options
    Most items are now on Ebay, but I will sell here at a 10% discount off BIN prices if you message me prior to the first bid.
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay

• Options
    Bump again!
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay

• Options
    TTT
    Yes, I do sell on Ebay