Home Sports Talk
Options

Brewers shopping Greinke

mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
Ken Rosenthal says Braves are the likely buyer as the Brewers want major league ready starting pitching prospects. Braves are rumored to be willing to part with one of either Mike Minor, Randall Delgado, or Julio Teheran.

Greinke is a free agent after this season, so this really would be a half-season rental. I really hope they don't give up Minor or Teheran. Losing Delgado I can handle.

Other potential suitors are the Dodgers (I'll believe it when I see it), Indians, Yankees, and Cardinals.
Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.

Comments

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rumor season is alive and well. I thought Greinke was a small market guy due to his difficulty with anxiety. Anyway, I saw another rumor that the Red Sox were after Felix Hernandez with Ellsbury (2013 is his last year before becoming a FA) and Lester as bargaining chips. Seattle would have to be stupid to do such a thing. Rumor season!