Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Why hasn't anybody bought this?

I've seen this card up on ebay for a long time now, and am just wondering if there is a reason why nobody has bought this card considering it is graded a gem mint 10 and is from 1913. Is the set not that rare or valuable?

LINK
What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)

Comments

• Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Card sells for around 50-150 in that grade. There are about 100 Gem 10s graded of this card
    A large stash was found of the card.
  • Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Card sells for around 50-150 in that grade. There are about 100 Gem 10s graded of this card
    A large stash was found of the card. >>

Oh thats interesting. Did not know that. I just thought it would be worth more, but i guess not if they found a ton of them!
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    fkwfkw Posts: 1,766 ✭✭
    thats a high price for that card.. I used to buy them (red ones) a few years ago in bulk for $20 ea. or less. The blue one is more common so slightly cheaper overall, they are all just game cards, the same image on back of Lajoie is on every card, plus the corners are round making a large % of them look EX+ or better, and when they are found there are dozens of cards in the game, so are very common overall. Not really a baseball card, but look like one so collectible.