Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Here's a couple of new Jefferson nickel's I would like to share.

crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
I picked these up a while ago but just haven't had the time to image them. Now that I have I thought I would show them off a bit. I'm really happy with both coins, the 42-d type 1 is a great purchase I think. The strike & luster is better than average for the date. The 59-d Jeff I love for obvious reasons. I would like it if ya took a stab at the grades I'm kinda new at the series.... Thanks for looking....Joe

imageimage
imageimage
The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comments

• Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    i really dig that 59...all sparkley and bursting with colors like the 4th of july upcoming
    hey wait
    did you buy up all the buffs already not saving some for us???

that 42 is soooooo tha idaho toner
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Ted, it does have some serious color.
    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Options
    Lehigh96Lehigh96 Posts: 685 ✭✭✭
    Joe, the color on the 59-D is stunning but I think you should shrink the photos down a little. I think nickels look best at 500x500 pixels.
    <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://stores.ebay.com/Lehigh-Coins">LEHIGH COINS on E-Bay
  • Options
    Delightful, both of them! This is what superb toning is all about, and Jeffersons are certainly capable of putting on quite a show! Thanks for sharing.
    Enjoy each day as though it was your last.
  • Options
    SkyManSkyMan Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice looking Jeffies. I particularly like the '59.
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice jeffersons image
  • Options
    SamByrdSamByrd Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭✭
    very nice images as usual. Superb 59 I don't think I have seen better 59 as far as color. The 42 TY1 nice lots of steps and great mellow color.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file