Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

T206 Reference Library

If I were to build a T206 reference library, what books would be included in my library?
WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards

Comments

• Options
    benderbroethbenderbroeth Posts: 1,699 ✭✭

<< <i>The T206 Collection: The Players & Their Stories

image >>

i actually just ordered this book thanks to your post!!!
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    This is a good resource as well

T206 Resource

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    Great stuff... Thanks!
  • Options
    fkwfkw Posts: 1,766 ✭✭
    an older book I have and have used for over 25 years may have some unique info, Lew Lipset's "Encyclopedia of Baseball Cards" if its not unique info, Im sure much of it was recopied as the base of more modern T206 exclusive books. This single book (if you get the modern reprint) also has most info on all the other "T" (20th Cen. tobacco, "N" (19th Cen. tobacco, and "E" (candy) cards, and a few related "W" etc. sets

But IMO, you can find out all you need to know of this very well known set on the web, especially doing searches of old posts on net54baseball.com (Net 54), the T206 experts (fanatics) read that board daily, and there is info that goes back 10+ years (prior message boards)

PS. Dont buy too many T206 book image,
    dont know if you are, but if youre like most PreWar newbies, you will soon move on to more challenging (scarcer) cards... T206 is the PreWar "gateway" set image
  • Options
    llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    Currently collecting T206 and N172.