Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Way OT - availability of Breaking Bad on Netflix

Thinking of restarting my Netflix subscription to watch Breaking Bad. Anyone know if it is available on streaming or is it just DVD?
Daniel

Comments

• Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    It is on streaming (just started it myself). That being said, there is a lot of stuff they offer on DVD that you can not stream. But for $8/month, I will catch up on what I want to watch and ditch it when it suits me image
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, burke. I pretty much do the same thing with turning the subscription on and off. I definitely will get it for Breaking Bad.
    Daniel
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    Netflix is the best deal around, outside PSA of course.
  • Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭
    Someone in the cube next to me said its streamed on Project Free TV, whatever that is.
    Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Someone in the cube next to me said its streamed on Project Free TV, whatever that is. >>

Basically its a pirated site that you may or may not ever get a virus on, may have limited availability or poor quality. For me, $8 is not worth the risk of all of the above
    IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    streaming Netflix rules. I find so many movies or TV shows there that I've forgotten about or never heard about before.

Using HDMI off my laptop to the TV is awesome
  • Options
    DoctorKDoctorK Posts: 867 ✭✭✭
    Only seasons 1-3 currently on Netflix.
  • Options
    benderbroethbenderbroeth Posts: 1,699 ✭✭

<< <i>image >>

awesome!!! best show on tv period!!!
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to ditch satellite TV because of money problems and found I like Netflix better! I am watching the same shows, but NO commercials and for 10% of the cost.

I do miss the sports, but up here in Minnesota we don't have much to cheer for anyway.

Joe
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    Does anyone know if the showtime show "Homeland" is on netflix yet?
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Does anyone know if the showtime show "Homeland" is on netflix yet? >>

Homeland (2011) NR
    "DVD availability date unknown "

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's