Home Stamps Forum
Options

Hey collectors, where you all at?

Just popping in to say hello and to see what everyone collects. I'm a US collector of unused pre 1920. Love the Wash Franks.
At 47, I'm wondering why I'm one of the youngest people at stamp shows!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    I am here but usually things are so dead on the stamps forum that I spend my time on Stampboards or VSC. I have put the stamp collecting on hold for the last several months while trying to get back on our feet financially. Am concentrating on collecting silver and precious metals as funds allow. Most of my stamp collecting is spent soaking and placing a bunch of WW stuff I accumulated awhile back and working on the duck stamps. Glad to see someone is still posting on here...
  • Options
    Hi,

i'm new here? is this the correct stamps forum?

I only see two posts?

thanks

Greatestcollectibles.com GreatestCollectibles.com
    GreatestCollectibles.com
    http://www.greatestcollectibles.com/
  • Options
    HeywoodHeywood Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭
    I used to collect stamps, but I have been doing mainly currency for a long time.

I just popped in because I may be selling my dads collection- he collected in 1928-1940.

But as expected, it is very quiet here

A witty saying proves nothing- Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor

does the truth become error because nobody will see it. -Mohandas K. Gandhi (1869-1948)
  • Options
    We would like to welcome you to visit All Around Collectors at www.allaroundcollectors.com to view our inventory of collectible stamps from around the world, sports memorabilia (cards), vinyl records (English/Spanish), LaserDisc movies and collectible antique coins. Our website offers free shipping with an order of over $30.00 and competitively low prices.

Please make sure to visit us at www.allaroundcollectors.com and we welcome any questions or comments by contacting us through our website on any products you are seeking.

allaroundcollectors.com
  • Options
    Thanks, I'll check it out......
  • Options
    I am going to try and get the STAMP Thread "cranking" again! One way to do that -- post plenty of items for sale, and post a new comment (or two) every day. This could be a great stamp resource!

I collect U.S., Canada, Australia, and most of Western Europe, plus revenues and non-Scott items.
  • Options
    Good man ! : ) I'll participate for sure , i don't collect stamps but i did inherit an old stamp album with stamps dating back to the earliest days of postage stamps from all over the world , a lot of the countries no longer exist.I sold one or two on ebay and got messages like"thanks,i would have paid a lot more elsewhere" so put the skids on selling real quick.
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Good man ! : ) I'll participate for sure , i don't collect stamps but i did inherit an old stamp album with stamps dating back to the earliest days of postage stamps from all over the world , a lot of the countries no longer exist.I sold one or two on ebay and got messages like"thanks,i would have paid a lot more elsewhere" so put the skids on selling real quick. >>

James I am in the same boat but the collection I have to go over isn't that old.
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.