Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

84 USFL Reggie White...

Wow, I keep my own personal VCP and have for just about a year now and was just looking back into picking up one of these in "9"...there has been a random price spike it seems. I haven't reviewed sales since end of March so I am due to do that anyway, avg price was about 103 with a $90-114 range and recently sales have spike to over $150 that's an almost 50% increase, strange.

Comments

• Options
    ThoseBackPagesThoseBackPages Posts: 4,871 ✭✭
    how's the eye appeal of the higher priced ones?
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    ClockworkAngelClockworkAngel Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭
    Seems to me across the board sales are spiking on PSA 9's and PSA 10's no matter the sport. This is definitely good news for the hobby. It's a seller's market for high grade superstar rookies
    The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
    TheClockworkAngelCollection
  • Options

<< <i>how's the eye appeal of the higher priced ones? >>

They all sold higher than the previous avg, so it's more than eye appeal. I am going to review some of the others on my list and see if in fact this is a trend...
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSA 10 Reggie White

Is this a typo on the Reggie White? They use the same number for both cards in the sentence. I remember this selling in the $2,700 range not to long ago.
  • Options
    RipkenRipken Posts: 559 ✭✭✭
    Nope...that was the correct price. Story is correct.
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Nope...that was the correct price. Story is correct. >>

Thanks. It seems these key football rookies have tripled across the board. In some cases even more. Pretty cool.