Home Precious Metals
Options

Question on Monster Boxes 1 oz Silver Eagle.

mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
So for S&G's I am looking (More like drooling) over the green monster box's and dreaming about owning one some day. I check out kitco.com and they say,

<< <i>Shipping only outside US, Due to high demand, this product is only available outside of the US. If you are looking to buy this product, sign-up for the Kitco Bullion Alert Service to be notified the moment this product becomes available inside the US. >>

So... why are they only selling OUTSIDE the USA? Is this normal?

Thanks for the education,
Ray

Comments

• Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,504 ✭✭✭
    If Silver hits $13 I will be buying an ASE monster box.

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,200 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>So for S&G's I am looking (More like drooling) over the green monster box's and dreaming about owning one some day. I check out kitco.com and they say,

<< <i>Shipping only outside US, Due to high demand, this product is only available outside of the US. If you are looking to buy this product, sign-up for the Kitco Bullion Alert Service to be notified the moment this product becomes available inside the US. >>

So... why are they only selling OUTSIDE the USA? Is this normal?

Thanks for the education,
    Ray >>

Could be all the ones they currently have are at a distribution center outside of the US that services foreign buyers. Unlikely but possible.

Check tulving.com. They usually have the lowest price with free shipping and sometimes a partial rebate on your usually $25-$35 wire fee. I buy all of my bulk bullion from them and have never had a complaint. Orders have to be phoned in, they are still in the 18th century as far as websites go. Once order is placed they will email wiring info that you need to provide your bank. I always receive my orders withing a day or two.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of country premium is bigger? I would think anyway.
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If Silver hits $13 I will be buying an ASE monster box. >>

maybe 2 of them would be a good idea image
  • Options
    Since we are on the topic, how many tubes are in these Monster Boxes? I thought they were in tubes of 20 but I heard they went to 25 in a tube.

Anyone know?
    Ray
  • Options
    freechancefreechance Posts: 380 ✭✭
    25 tubes of 20 for eagles
    20 tubes of 25 for maples
  • Options
    CoulportCoulport Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    Same packaging as always. (20 per tube)

There is a slight change in inside diamater of the tube so the coins will come out easier. The lid doesn't fit as tight either.
    The most money I made are on coins I haven't sold.

Got quoins?
  • Options
    Thanks image