Home Precious Metals
Options

NWTerritorial Mint Response

tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
I had commented on their articles section, with my typical anti-hype rambling... I wasn't pointing at them. Nice that they listen and respond.
They have good stuff.

-----
Mr. Neigel:

Thank you for your kind words and your insight.

Over time, we have endeavored to be clear that acquiring precious metals is done for multiple reasons and that speculation is the riskier one. I think that you may have given me impetus to write an article about the “can’t lose” mentality of buying, especially at these prices. Thank you especially for that – it’s always good to generate new ideas.

Cordially,

Mike Flynn
Marketing Manager
Northwest Territorial Mint
COA

Comments

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple of years ago, NW Territorial Mint held onto a fairly good chunk of my money for over 1 month when they had already told me that the Gold Eagles were in stock and that shipment would be immediate. I paid by wire so that my order would be shipped immediately. Then, they sat on my order.

I started calling them and got a different story each time I called about why they hadn't shipped my order. This went on about 5 weeks.

Ross Hansen finally shipped my order with an apology and offered me a 1/10th oz. Gold Eagle for my troubles. He never sent me the coin.

As far as I'm concerned, NW Territorial Mint is a risky outfit to do any business with whatsoever.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.