Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Hey everyone. I am a new member to the site and was looking to purchase some good deals in the BST forums. I have pmed 2 or 3 members inquiring about their coins/collections and have not received a response back from anyone. It has been multiple days. Are new members able to send PM's? It seems that those that I am pming are not responding. I do not understand why they are not more enthusiastic about selling their coins. I am offering to pay via paypal, paypal gift, check, or postal money order. Is there any real risk to the seller if they wait for the payment to clear before shipping me my item? -Thanks. I have become a little discouraged.image

Comments

• Options
    coin22lovercoin22lover Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭
    I don't think your PM function is turned on.
  • Options
    erickso1erickso1 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭
    I know I received your PM in regards to the contest, but I can't PM you back. You'll need to go into profile, turn PM's on.
  • Options
    lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you are logged in and have your PM ON
    LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you are logged in, you can send a PM to anyone displaying the padlock icon at the upper right corner of their thread post, but in order to receive a PM, you need to open your profile page and manually set the "Allow private messages" function to on.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Options
    lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You see the orange padlock just to the left of the printer icon at the top of each post
    Everyone on this thread has it but you
    LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, turn it on, I accepted your offer.

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    mustanggtmustanggt Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And welcome to the boards....
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the help. I would have had no idea. I thought everyone was ignoring me because I was new. Glad to know it wasn't the case. I am happy to find a place that has such a knowledgeable group of collectors. I will surely be posting in the future. Thanks againimage
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! And may i ask what you collect,and do you have a want list?

Al
  • Options
    Nothing in particular. My collection is really only raw coins. I have quite a few unc 64 Kennedy's , Washingtons, and Walkers. I am mainly looking for good deals and am looking to add a few graded coins. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
  • Options
    fastfreddiefastfreddie Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! Youll get great advice here.

Freddie
    It is not that life is short, but that you are dead for so very long.