Home Precious Metals
Options

The apmex special on shipping..

tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
For those of us that shipping price affects, apmex announced a $13 reduction in shipping costs on orders of $250 or more.
That is pretty resonable and with the silver price dipping below $27 and the lack of supply in local stores, I'm going for it.

Coupon code at check out: SHIPPINGSALE13
valid through July 2nd.
COA

Comments

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know about the shipping but I hit them up on the 5 day sale and bought some silver . I got a few of the armenian noahs ark 1 oz coins. and some mexican silver
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    I saw that yesterday on my facebook wall but only need a couple 2012 ASE's and kookaburra's. That, and i don't have an extra $250 anyways.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I halfway was debating getting my asian gold piece to finish my continent set, but a $700 dentist bill yesterday put the kaibosh on that.
  • Options
    joefrojoefro Posts: 1,872 ✭✭
    Was going to buy 10 of the Mexican "scales" onzas. At checkout shipping was $20, so minus the $13 was still $7. I passed. I don't remember shipping being $20 the last time I had checked.
    Lincoln Cent & Libertad Collector
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it. Would be great if that were the normal price for shipping!
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're trying different ways of enticing you, trying to get this metal out of their hands and into yours before the price goes back up!

They want YOU to make the extra profit, not them, because they care about you more than they care about themselves image

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761
    Their prices are still higher than their competitors (at least for what I buy).

Thank you though tneig for the code!
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Their prices are still higher than their competitors (at least for what I buy).

Thank you though tneig for the code! >>

Would that be Eagles, Pandas or Maple Leafs? Or do you buy the less-common Austrian Philharmonics or African Elephant stuff? I'm curious because I'm a darksider and usually lean to the latter category of bullion.

Thanks
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761

<< <i>

<< <i>Their prices are still higher than their competitors (at least for what I buy).

Thank you though tneig for the code! >>

Would that be Eagles, Pandas or Maple Leafs? Or do you buy the less-common Austrian Philharmonics or African Elephant stuff? I'm curious because I'm a darksider and usually lean to the latter category of bullion.

Thanks >>

My darkside is your lightside! image
    I don't hold silver for long time and I moved from silver coins to bars because they are easier to keep shiny! Though I still enjoy Eagles, gave up on Maples (milk spots even more than ASE) and Pandas (too much premium over spot). My favorite are the Philhas but noticed that they get milk spotted as well.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭

I too stay away from ASEs, Pandas, Maple'Ls - and Koalas - for those same reasons. Although, I did inherit a set of ASEs in original US Mint airtights / velvet-satin boxes, and they don't have any milk spotting. Maybe the milk spotting is a chemical reaction to the "sonically sealed" slabs / vacuum-sealing slab process?

I have some experience with bars. Nothing against them at all. However, coins / rounds / 32-38mm objects are my true love. Can't explain that's just how it is image
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE