Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: PCGS Sacagaweas-- MS64 Wounded Eagle and SP67 Goodacre

I have for sale two Sacagawea dollars graded by PCGS. Payment via PayPal, shipping included in prices. Send me a PM if interested.

2000-P Sacagawea Dollar, "Wounded Eagle" FS-901, PCGS MS64 -- $375
This is a rather difficult to find variety of the Sacagawea dollar set. PCGS has graded around 100 of these. I'm posting a larger picture of the reverse where you can clearly see the spear like piercing in the eagle's breast. This example exhibits somewhat muted luster, and abrasions and bag marks consistent with the MS64 grade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2000-P Sacagawea Dollar, Goodacre Presentation Dollar, PCGS SP67 -- $700
As payment for her dollar design, Glenna Goodacre received 5,000 specially prepared Sacagawea Dollars. This is one of that limited set, with prooflike surfaces. Note that the dollar is housed in a "special" PCGS holder signed by the 35th Mint Director and a label noting the original presentation date of these dollars to Ms. Goodacre in April of 2000.

-Brandon
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
My sets: [280+ horse coins] :: [France Sowers] :: [Colorful world copper] :: [Beautiful world coins]
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Comments