SMR question
Options
dtkk49a
Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭
How do I find the value of a PSA 10 card not listed in the SMR online or in the magazine.?
Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram
They call me "Pack the Ripper"
They call me "Pack the Ripper"
0
Comments
-
Look at recent completed ebay listings, the SMR isn't too accurate anyways.0
-
BIG diff in SMR versus VCP
looked into comparing some Greatest Moments I may be selling...admittedly a tough set.
of the cards that I researched--17 total
SMR was $875. VCP was $1,750
actuality much closer to VCP0 -
Usually, SMR is extremely low, particularly PSA 10's, so yeah, VCP or Completed Listings on eBay is the best way to go.
It always struck me as odd that SMR is so low. I would think it would be the opposite as the higher they value that stuff the better for business right?The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
TheClockworkAngelCollection0 -
When I see SMR in a ebay BIN listing I start to drool
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum