Home Sports Talk
Options

Rugby ~ And you call yourselves sports enthusiasts? PFHT I say!

stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
We're going to the USA v Italy match tomorrow night and I've never watched an entire game. Having said that, I did watch this (EA Sports(?) intro) and have an idea of the rules and such. Is there anything else I should know or pay attention to?

Gracias in advance.
So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

Comments

• Options
    : crickets :

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dam Barry, I wish I could tell you something about the game but I got no clue, all I can say is have fun!
  • Options
    Thanks anyway, Paul!

It's official. No one knows anything about rugby. And not just here but all of our friends, family, and business associates. Nada, nyet, ziltch.

So all I know is we're cabbing it to the game and plan to get really full. Good times.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Barry... seems like the refs get respect!

Barry ... here is an explanation of all the REF'S calls ... to me it looks like a bad dance.

Rugby Rules for Beginners.

Barry ... I just watched the RULES FOR BEGINNERS ... tell ya what ... just get drunk and yell the entire time you are at the match and make believe you have an idea of what's going on! LOL ENJOY.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496
    Wish I would've seen this earlier but a Little late now, though. Sorry! Hope you enjoy the match!
  • Options
    I'm posting this from my phone but there's one thing for absolute certainty. I am *not* sober. That is all image
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm posting this from my phone but there's one thing for absolute certainty. I am *not* sober. That is all image >>

image Have fun Barry! image
  • Options
    Not going to lie but my head will be hurting VERY badly tomorrow. Otherwise, watch Wilfred bc its the best show, ever.
  • Options
    Friends don't let friends post drunk.

We really had a great time last night, the fans sitting next to us shared much needed knowledge. Now pardon me while I work on this not so pleasant hangover.

• Options
    benderbroethbenderbroeth Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    i watch rugby from time to time when it is on, it is a lot of fun!!!
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options

<< <i>i watch rugby from time to time when it is on, it is a lot of fun!!! >>

I had an absolute blast. The alcohol probably helped but we still had a great time.