Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

My first hundred card submission

I just received my first hundred card order back from PSA last week. It was great. I submitted all 1950's and 1960's cards and I received 24 nines and one ten. One of the nines did have an (oc) qualifier but the other 23 were qualifier free. My ten was a 1960 Nu Card Hi-Lites Gil Hodges. I also received ten nines with one of them being the (oc) from the same set. As of now I own all of the nines and the only ten from that issue. I also received 63 eight's. In my opinion not too bad for older cards. I'm getting a hundred more ready now for the 1960's submission special.
I collect the 1960 and 1961 Nu Card issues. I also enjoy the 1959 Fleer Three Stooges.

Comments

• Options
    Not too bad???????????

Are you trying to start a riot on the board?

There are numerous members of this board that would probably kill for a submission return that great.
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES
  • Options
    thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    Philabuster, that's terrific. I like your icon too.
  • Options
    jaxxrjaxxr Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    Phila,

Nice job, could you share with us some of othe other issues you sent in ? Any 56 Topps BB ?.
    This aint no party,... this aint no disco,.. this aint no fooling around.
  • Options
    Nope, no 1956 baseball. Several 1961 topps and nu card scoops. 1961 fleer basketball-1959 fleer three stooges which also yielded four nines and several star cards from the sixties.
    I collect the 1960 and 1961 Nu Card issues. I also enjoy the 1959 Fleer Three Stooges.
  • Options
    mcdee2mcdee2 Posts: 1,150
    *perks up* 61 fleer basketball??? image can we have details of those? or more specifically me? lol
  • Options
    I think I made that sound better than it really was. I only had one 1961 fleer and it was a Wilt Chamberlain I. A. graded an eight with no qualifiers.
  • Options

<< <i>1959 fleer three stooges >>

wwwuuwwwuuwwwuupppp!
    Biong!!!!!!
    Bonk.

Fatcat is not a nice person
    and he does Not play well with others!
  • Options
    I think JOeMamma has him on the best icon!!!image

wayne
    1955 Bowman Football
  • Options
    Great job Philabuster.

1961 topps baseball have my interest. What did you get there?

Buck
    Ole Doctor Buck of the Popes of Hell

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Philabuster-

That is actually a great submission. Probably better than 98% of people's first submission. Are you willing to sell that Hodges card at all? If so, please e-mail me at schoenen@yahoo.com
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    Hey JoeMamma:

How about a link to the BIG picture from which your icon came!!

It looks so good I want to be able to see it better. image
  • Options
  • Options
    I got some nice psa 8's in the 1961's and one nine. The eights are on ebay right now under user name messmore.
  • Options
    Hi Phil,

Didn't know that was you. I have bought lots of your cards in the past year. I will look for your auctions, and if you want to sell the PSA 9 privately, let me know. For those who don't know him or have't dealt with him, Phil is great to deal with on Ebay. If only he took paypal! image

Buck (mcbr1de@aol.com)
    Ole Doctor Buck of the Popes of Hell