Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

guess the grades and win $25 on my 2nd sub ...update wit grades in....***stone is winner***

contest is closed as of july 15th

why not...as always with me...tuff images to deal with...guess the grades on my 2nd sub sent today (economy)...closest one wins $25

1)1948...sent for grade....****************************************ms65rd

2)1957...mint set toner...tru-view'd...*******************************ms65brn

3)1958...could be questionable color here...tru-view'd*****************ms65r/b

4)1959...could be questionable color here...tru-view'd*****************ms66r/b.........this made top pop for rb at.... "4/0"...kinda neat

5)1934 light motto*********************************************ms63

6)1967 sms**************************************************sp66
************************************************UPDATE**************************************************************
********************************************************************************************************************
**************************************they all graded******************************************************************

they all graded....winner picked from those who guessed they all would grade
coins
1)65rd
2)65brn
3)65rb........................this will be a real pretty tru-view with the rainbow running through the wheat stalks on the reverse
4)66rb
5)63
6)sp66.......................this is shameful/terrible as no cam....this is a lock cameo with a dcam reverse

so of those who guessed all 6 would grade...stone came in best all around with 1 exact guess (1957 @65brn) and 1/2 of the kennedy @66 grade

congrats to stone the winner
everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file