Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Kryptonitecomics now accepting Ebay Consignments, professional coin imaging available

kryptonitecomicskryptonitecomics Posts: 9,185
edited August 7, 2023 9:02AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Hello fellow forum members....as most of you know I have been selling coins on Ebay since 1998 and have been accepting small amounts of consignments here and there to supplement my coins sales. I am now devoting 100% of my time to selling on Ebay so I am opening up my consignment business to forum members across multiple sites. My rates are competitive, my results are strong and I have a large group of buyers on Ebay who actively buy from me weekly. Consignment Payments are quick once all sales are final and I have hundreds of satisfied consignors over the years. For more information on my rates please send me a PM or e-mail me at shanec35@yahoo.com

In addition to consignments I also do coin imaging for the general public and my images are some of the best you are likely to find on Ebay....when I sell coins buyers get pretty coins and not just pretty pictures and my feedback rating points out the quality of what I sell and my attention to detail. I am a power seller and I hold top rated seller status which is pretty tough to achieve these days image

My eBay ID

Member id kryptonitecomics ( Feedback Score Of 11111)

Please check out my current listings and the quality of my coin imaging in the link below. For questions about my imaging service, please send me a PM. Thanks

Kryptonitecomics Auctions on Ebay

Sample photos:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.