Home Sports Talk
Options

Went to a local minor league baseball game and...

StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
My friends Niece went with (She is 9) and we bought her a program. We ended up getting 1st row seats by the Home dug out and when a player walked by, she got an Autograph on the blank auto page they provide. Here is the page:

The Players were very generous with their time and spoke to her for a few before they took off. They even went as far as rounding up other Guys to sign. Very cool stuff indeed.

BTW the game was between the Rockford Riverhawks and the Gateway Grizzlies. Rockford won 5-1.

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.

Comments

• Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Its the same way at York Revolution games. Players are very generous and give autographs to kids.
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Nice! Its the same way at York Revolution games. Players are very generous and give autographs to kids. >>

They play against the LI Ducks, don't they.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>They play against the LI Ducks, don't they. >>

I don't know if they do. Here is a link to the website

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Nice! Its the same way at York Revolution games. Players are very generous and give autographs to kids. >>

They play against the LI Ducks, don't they. >>

Yes they do. Just in a different division in the Atlantic League.
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)