Home Sports Talk
Options

WOW!!!! How Good is Durant and to make some people happy how will it effect his cards

MrVintageMrVintage Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
Just finished watching the Thunder win game 1 and let me tell you Kevin Durant was AWESOME in the 4th qtr. Living here in OKC I have had the opportunity to watch this team grow over the last few years and I believe Durant is one his way to making a claim as the best player in the NBA......REAL SOON

Comments

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I used to believe that LeBron was the best player just due to being a physical specimen and his all around game but when the chips are down I'd want Durant. There are times when you just need to get the ball in the hoop and LeBron is far from automatic in that regard.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will have an ESPN special to announce my decision on whom I think is the best NBA player.
    #LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    benderbroethbenderbroeth Posts: 1,699 ✭✭

<< <i>I will have an ESPN special to announce my decision on whom I think is the best NBA player. >>

lol awesome!!!

+1
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great game and yes Durant is a STUD
  • Options

<< <i>Great game and yes Durant is a STUD >>

+1, incredible player!
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • Options
    cincyredlegscincyredlegs Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭
    I can see the ear to ear grin on Tommy's face. image

Mark
    Project:

T206 Set - 300/524
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>I will have an ESPN special to announce my decision on whom I think is the best NBA player. >>

How many times are you going to announce it ? - "not one, not two, not three...."
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    AricAric Posts: 757 ✭✭

<< <i>I can see the ear to ear grin on Tommy's face. image

Mark >>

Ha, I was thinking the same thing. Way to prospect Tommy!
  • Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    Durant is awesome. I don't care much for the NBA but you can't help but like the guy. He's a GREAT talent and you can tell he just loves to play.
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey