Home Sports Talk

Bogus! Bradley beats Pacquaio! If you saw the fight, no way!

yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
Insane. Did anyone watch that fight? Pacquaio was all over Bradley the ENTIRE fight!

Comments

• VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    I gave the 10th and 12th to Bradley. You could convince me that he won rounds 1 and 11. They were close. Pacquiao won every round from 2-9 CONVINCINGLY. What a total travesty. I had it 10-2 Pacquiao. WOW. Worst decision I've seen since Lewis/Holyfield 1 was a draw. Total BS.
  • yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    You could see that Manny was taking it easy because he felt he was so far in the lead. Pac had some solid hits that stunned Bradley a bit throughout the fight but I never saw Pac be stunned by even one of Bradley's. Bradley can take a punch, no doubt about it but his power wasnt even close to Pac. Round 1 and 10 (Bradley threw more connecting punches but very weak, Pac hit less punches but much harder shots) seemed closer to an even round. 12 goes to Bradley because he was desperate to try and pull out the win. I would believe that he even felt that he wasnt even close to winning. I was floored when I heard Bradley for the victory. Lots of boos in the crowd and I dont think just because there were more Pac fans either.
  • Boxing has been rigged for 100 years. Not really even a big secret now thanks to the huge payouts.
  • mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
    Why do they only have 3 judges? The more judges there are, the better the chances of getting the decision right, and the harder it is to fix.