Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

Certified 8 Reales for sale here and eBay. *Updated: June 18*

Good rule of thumb is a 15% discount off eBay price when done through the forums. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. Personal check only if we've done business in the past. Shipping is $10 to US. I know it seems high, but I send via Expedited Parcel service fully insured and tracked. Images below the description.

I will also consider these for trade for some nice 1772-1821 Mexico City Mint AU-MS 8 Reales in either PCGS or NGC plastic. Let me know what you have.

My eBay store is here: 8 Reales Madness

I will try to check the forums at least a few times a day in case someone sends me a note and I need to take down a particular listing.

*UPDATED: June 20th*

Currently for sale:
1811 Zacatecas L.V.O 8 Reales in NGC VF35. Nice and original early War of Independence issue. 19 berries variety. - Sent to auction ending 1st of July.

Here are some images:

SOLD

<< <i>X. 1812 Sombrerete de Vargas 8 Reales in NGC VF25. Another original War of Independence coin -SOLD
X. 1842 Zacatecas 8 Reales in NGC XF40. Type I with eagle style of 1841. Tough little variety to find. Zacatecas switched to using a new die style early in the year, making these scarce. SOLD
X. 1801 Mexico 8 Reales in NGC AU55. Nice original coin. - SOLD
X. 1804 Mexico 8 Reales in PCGS AU50. Light luster breaking through old original toning. Selling it because I acquired a slightly better example. - SOLD
X. 1780 Mexico 8 Reales in NGC AU55. Bright and lustrous with a few obverse hairlines that don't detract too much from the eye appeal of this coin. - SOLD
X. 1806 Mexico 8 Reales in PCGS AU50. Used to be in an NGC AU58. The true grade, IMHO, lies somewhere in-between. Nice original surfaces toning. - SOLD
X. 1820 Zacatecas 8 Reales in NGC MS61. Personally I think it's an AU58 coin and a very attractive one, to boot. If you know War of Independence Zacatecas issues, you know the only date widely available in high grades is the 1821. 1820-AG only has this one in MS with 10 lower. As much as I would like to charge AU price for this one, I have to mark it based on the holder grade - SOLD
X. 1805 Lima Peru 8 Reales in an old PCI photo-certified holder. AU58. Fully lustrous and I can see it crossing at same grade at NGC/PCGS. Kept it in the old holder due to the neat factor. - SOLD.
X. 1813 Durango 8 Reales in NGC XF45. At least that's what it says on the slab. I'm pretty sure it's an 1815, not 1813 based on the die style. In either case, a nice scarce problem-free Durango early issue. Nice toning when you bounce the light off it, as well. - SOLD

==================================================================================
X.

X.

X.

X.

X.

X.

X.

X.

X.
image >>

Comments