Home Precious Metals
Options

*** Official JUNE Precious Metals Buy / Sell / Trade Thread ***

WingsruleWingsrule Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭✭
If you have any precious metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, photos would really help, asking price, and accepted methods of payment.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of June 2012.

No ebay, please.

Comments

• Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Please have a look at my current BST thread New items added. Thanks.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    botanistbotanist Posts: 524 ✭✭✭
    Am a serious buyer of Stillwater Palladium rounds in original complete packets, especially the packets with smaller fractional sizes, which had ten pieces of 1/10 oz, and four pieces of 1/4 oz, and were made in 2004 & 2005. Excellent references available here in PCGS, and ebay. Please send pm.
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭
    WTB 2003, 2008 and 2x 2012 1oz silver Kookaburra's. Also looking for 2x 2012 ASE's.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    joefrojoefro Posts: 1,872 ✭✭
    SOLD

5 oz hexagonal BS bar, serial #061 - $250 shipped.

SOLD
    Lincoln Cent & Libertad Collector
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Got them! 2011 and 2012 ASEs, two of each.

Got the 2011s....thanks Spooly!image And thanks to coinnerd for the 2012s.
    Becky
  • Options
    FlatwoodsFlatwoods Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to buy a roll of uncirculated 90% quarters. P.M. me a price if you have one you'd part with.
  • Options
    dragondragon Posts: 4,548 ✭✭
    FS: -SOLD-
  • Options
    chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    this reminds me of that country singer.....Slim Pickens
  • Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    SOLD
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have pieces of paper with a denomination printed on them. Will exchange them for 90%.
    Prefer 90% halves and dollars, culls, bent, drilled, cleaned, wiped, whizzed, POO1's or UNC's.
    The lady at the bank calls $100 bills dead Presidents, I laugh every time.
    Lets deal.
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    fastrudyfastrudy Posts: 2,096
    Franklin was never President
    Successful transactions with: DCarr, Meltdown, Notwilight, Loki, MMR, Musky1011, cohodk, claychaser, cheezhed, guitarwes, Hayden, USMoneyLover

Proud recipient of two "You Suck" awards
  • Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<Franklin was never President>>

I'm Fully aware of that.
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    JimDepotJimDepot Posts: 957 ✭✭

<< <i>this reminds me of that country singer.....Slim Pickens >>

Slim Pickens was an actor, Dr. Strangelove, Blazing Saddles... image

... and the pickens are slim.

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When silver gets close to $50 per oz again you'll see plenty of silver bars/coins for sale here.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    BanemorthBanemorth Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    Trading a 1942 PR67+ CAC Walker for PM's. image
    Justin From Jersey

Successful Transactions With: JoeLewis, Mkman123, Harry779, Grote15, gdavis70, Kryptonitecomics
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New silver lot and Lincoln cent lot on the BST HERE posted Sunday evening the 24th.

Thanks
    bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FSH: PCGS MS69 Dolley Madison 1st Spouse 1/2 oz Gold Coins

$935 via PayPal shipped

$875 via USPS Postal Money Order shipped.

Thanks, GrandAm image

PM me if any interest. - I have several of these.

GrandAm :)
  • Options
    PCGS Graded GOLD COINS FOR SALE..

Images are here -- QualityCurrency.com

1924 PCGS MS65 $20 ST. Gaudens - asking $2050

1932 PCGS MS63 $10 Indian - asking $1275

1926 PCGS MS61 $2.50 Indian - asking $485

PayPal add 3%

Shipping Priority Insured at cost - $8 to $15 depending on purchase price.

Offers accepted..

Thanks,
    Don
    QualityCurrency.com
    Thanks and have a nice day,
    Don
    www.QualityCurrency.com
  • Options
    VetterVetter Posts: 792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the wife wants a new deck put on the house so I'm sell 1 Pamp certified 1oz Gold bar $1650 shipped M.O. only please. Only one for sale at this price. ..................SALE PENDING
    Members I have done business with:
    Silverman68, jfoot13, GAB, ricman, Smittys, scrapman1077, RyGuy, Connecticoin, Meltdown, VikingDude, Peaceman, Patches and more.
  • Options
    Bump for all the sellers here, this is starting to get buried. Also, I posted a couple pictures of the BS bar I have for sale on the first page of this thread.
  • Options
    Bump for all the sellers here, this is starting to get buried. Also, I posted a couple pictures of the BS bar I have for sale on the first page of this thread

careful image Some members were displeased with me when I bumped this monthly BST thread (a few months back) when it was starting to get buried because I had items for sale on it. I guess the thinking is, that's what the BST forum is for. If you have something for sale here on this one, you're not supposed to bump it.

Maybe I'm wrong and some piled on me out of spite because it's fairly well known that some can't stand me here (the feeling is mutual to them, they know who they are image ), so maybe you'll get a different reaction. Not trying to stir the pot, just refreshing memories of what happened when I did it.
  • Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761

<< <i>Bump for all the sellers here, this is starting to get buried. Also, I posted a couple pictures of the BS bar I have for sale on the first page of this thread

careful image Some members were displeased with me when I bumped this monthly BST thread (a few months back) when it was starting to get buried because I had items for sale on it. I guess the thinking is, that's what the BST forum is for. If you have something for sale here on this one, you're not supposed to bump it.

Maybe I'm wrong and some piled on me out of spite because it's fairly well known that some can't stand me here (the feeling is mutual to them, they know who they are image ), so maybe you'll get a different reaction. Not trying to stir the pot, just refreshing memories of what happened when I did it. >>

I don't see anything wrong in bumping this thread every now and then.
    For what I saw throughout the years, though, "one bump per day" doesn't apply here.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    <<<I don't see anything wrong in bumping this thread every now and then.
    For what I saw throughout the years, though, "one bump per day" doesn't apply here>>>

I don't see anything wrong with it either, but I assure you that I was scolded for having done so. Unfortunately, this Forum doesn't go back far enough for me to cite the post.
    I was told by the person that created the thread (and a few others that just had to chime in because they saw an opportunity to knock me) that if I have something for sale on this thread...the monthly PM Forum thread that I should not be bumping it.
    Honestly, I am not trying to stir the pot. I'm just saying what's good for the goose...
  • Options

<< <i>When silver gets close to $50 per oz again you'll see plenty of silver bars/coins for sale here.image >>

Hell, even if it gets above $35 you'll see plenty here. If it hits $40 again EVERYONE will be unloading, which is why its going to have a tough time making it to $50.
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hell, even if it gets above $35 you'll see plenty here. If it hits $40 again EVERYONE will be unloading, which is why its going to have a tough time making it to $50. >>

I totally agree. If silver ever goes to $35-40/oz again(a big if for quite a while I am afraid) then people will be comming out of the woodwork to sell what they have which will be an insurmountable headwind for any possible price appreciation from that price point upwards.
    JMHO.
    Best.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got them, thanks!
  • Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761
    Looking to buy one JM silver bar, 10 grams.
    I'd prefer it sealed but it would work either way. (no dings or damages, please)

Thanks,
    MM
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    WTB: 90% Silver, small quantity (Just starting out). Please PM offers.

Thanks,
    Ray
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭
    Been a few days - time for a bump.
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭
    Bump to the top
  • Options
    Been a few days - time for a bump.

Doesn't seem to be much buying, or selling (of pm's, 90%) going on here anymore image
  • Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    For Sale: 1 roll of Pre 1904 Morgan Dollars, average VF/XF with lots of nice XF+ and even AU coins, nothing below VF. One or two pieces might have been cleaned in the past. Overall a really nice roll.

$640 including insured priority shipping. Payment per paypal gift or money order.

Pictures will follow tonight

Thanks

Dennis
  • Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    For Sale:

Roll of (20) 1oz Silver Engelhard Prospector rounds. $600 shipped.

Includes (13) 1984 Eagle reverse, (5) 1984 E Globe reverse, (1) 1986, (1) 1987.
    They're as fresh as if they were made yesterday.

Checks, MO, paypal accepted (add 3%).
    Please PM with your interest.