Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Official T200 Fatima Team Card Thread!!!

Anybody else collect these?
Wondo

Comments

• Options
    Sure, I bite on this one...I finished this set about a year ago...still looking for a couple of upgrades...I have the number 3 set on the regristry
  • Options
    WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    Awesome set! I would be glad to trade so that we both move up if you are interested.

John
    Wondo

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Had a pretty decent set but got a stupid offer for it and sold it. Neat set that pictures more players than any set until '52 Topps. Boston NL is a really tough card!
    Nearly had a tin for every card at one point as well, them make a nice companion piece

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options

<< <i>Had a pretty decent set but got a stupid offer for it and sold it. Neat set that pictures more players than any set until '52 Topps. Boston NL is a really tough card!
    Nearly had a tin for every card at one point as well, them make a nice companion piece
    image >>

Anthony,

How are ya doing?
    Wondo

• Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Anthony I still have the Fatima tin you sent me 6 or 7 years ago.
    Had quite a few of the team cards along the years incl Anthony's dupes.

Here's one so everyone can see what the issue looks like, wish I still had it, Cleveland w/ Joe Jackson & Lajoie

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    I've got a nice example of the Phillies T200, but that's about it. Got that over a decade ago.

Do you have any of the Premiums, John?
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options

<< <i>Do you have any of the Premiums, John? >>

I have never had one; not sure I have ever seen one in person. The Indians one with Jackson just went for some astronomical number in REA - just short of $30k!
    Wondo

• Options
    I spent a lot of time at the Dreier collection over the years, photographing it for the Legendary catalogs, various articles, etc. They had a near set of the premiums and they are spectacular. They will come up in Legendary in the near future, and while they won't be cheap it will be the most comprehensive offering of them for some time.

John, good to see you back and posting. Hope all is well.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    benderbroethbenderbroeth Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    i would be interested in any low grade from this set, i have none so far but i would love to start a set, psa 1 or 2
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    I just sent in a sub with four crossovers - a few SGC 50s and one SGC (old school) 84. Let's see what happens!
    Wondo

• Options
    benderbroethbenderbroeth Posts: 1,699 ✭✭

<< <i>I just sent in a sub with four crossovers - a few SGC 50s and one SGC (old school) 84. Let's see what happens! >>

good luck!!!
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    Here is my crossover sub:

20212618 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1913 T200 FATIMA TEAM CINCINNATI NATIONALS
    20212619 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1913 T200 FATIMA TEAM CHICAGO NATIONALS
    20212620 VERY GOOD-EXCELLENT 4 1913 T200 FATIMA TEAM ST. LOUIS NATIONALS
    20212621 MG: MINIMUM GRADE 1913 T200 FATIMA TEAM CHICAGO AMERICANS

I'm estatic about the 50s crossing, but the old school SGC 84 didn't cross to even a PSA 6. Gotta review it myself and maybe take it to the National.
    Wondo

• Options
    Those are great results.
    While virtually all of the Cracker Jacks I crossed went at the same level the T200's typically dropped 2 grades when crossing to PSA. The only old SGC non split grade (no 1-10 scale as well as the 100 point scale) dropped 4 grades. PSA definitely had different standards on these, much tougher, than SGC. There was a Mastro lot about 6 years ago that went on a rant about how tough PSA was on T200's.
    Those must be some really nice examples John, congrats.

• Options
    tkd7tkd7 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    I have one example. Hard to beat Baker, Collins, Bender, Plank and Mack on one card.

Someday I'll pick up some additional examples.
  • Options

<< <i>I have one example. Hard to beat Baker, Collins, Bender, Plank and Mack on one card.

Someday I'll pick up some additional examples. >>

Awesome speciman - it is amazing how reasonable these currently are priced. I just picked up a Philadelphia NL for about $100 (PSA 2).

Alexander is snugglin' with his buddies image
    Wondo

• Options
    Finally broke 5.0!!! image

Wondo's T200 Fatima set
    Wondo