Home Precious Metals

Is It Time That Spain Will Sink?

MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
That's sink, not stink. We like Spain.
Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

Comments

• braddickbraddick Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What?
    You've got some spain'in to do.

peacockcoins

• tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    According to the article from apmex, posted in the Greece thread Wednesday, there seems to be some question. The euro seems shakey, but they are also working on solutions.

For a narrow focused longterm PM owner/buyer of physical only at 10%:
    Why should I care about the state of each nation over there in direct relation to my PMs? Is it any wiser to look at the overall euro situation at anyone time?? Its only one factor, in a long line of possible variables that affect my PMs. It may help to lower PMs at one moment, but help to strenghten the dollar at the same time, so equaling out, while at the same time, many domestic factors are affecting it. Is there a direct one-to-one that the euro nation problems are singularly making the domestic PMs prices lower?

COA
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don't get all your news from apmex. So and so is making the prices drop, time to buy. So and so is making the price rise, time to buy. They want to sell you everything all the way down and all the way up.
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Please don't get all your news from apmex. So and so is making the prices drop, time to buy. So and so is making the price rise, time to buy. They want to sell you everything all the way down and all the way up. >>

so true.

here it is in short form:
    down - average down for the winning rise back up, there is proof it will go back up
    up - pick up more for the continued rally that is happening, this is proof it will keep going up.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Spainish situation is much more of a eurozone threat because of the size of the threat. Keep an eye on Italy. Any failure will have a domino effect.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    will put spains fire out then put another one out. it will never cease

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Geithner (of all people) warns Spain image >>

and like it was necessary. image

who's more in denial? Timmy was the one pledging to honor all debt in front of the laughing Chinese audience. image

• MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    QE to infinita, as Jim says! Well, maybe infiniti...either way.
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.