Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

SOLD: HUGE lot of foreign silver. 53 troy ounces total. Old and new

SOLD

Recently bought this from a member here. In over my head with buying silver right now, so I have to let this go.
$1,900 shipped. Will trade for US bulk silver (morgans, walking lib halves, barber, mercs) or US gold (pcgs graded only)
I can provide references if need be.
Paypal gift, paypal +3%, or money order.

357 silver world coins total. At least 53 full troy ounces of silver within the coins in this lot.

This lot spans everything from super old german states coins from the early 1800s to modern proofs from barbados and Canada...and everything in between! TONS of silver from the 1800's...much of it in amazing condition. TONS of silver proof coins from mid 1900s through present. A few silver restrikes of old coins, and large amounts of rarer dates including a large quantity of very old Canadian and British dimes and quarters.

All of the coins have the actual silver content and purity listed, as well as the country and date...and in a lot of cases, their book value and grade.
I know nothing about foreign coins, so there could easily be some GEMS in here...super rare dates, rare coins, rare conditions. I have no idea.
The actual greysheet value of these coins is through the roof...I haven't added it up, but it is WAY WAY WAY more than what I am asking. Probably double their melt value.
There is at least 53 solid troy ounces of pure silver in these coins...thats just silver...not addressing any numismatic value.

These are also ready to sell at a show.

I don't have time to list every coin, but please look at the pictures and ask me if you have any questions. EVERYTHING you see in the photos you will get. Coins from Africa, to Chine, to Iraq, to Britain, to Canada, to Brazil, to Mexico and SO MANY MORE (even a silver proof from the US)

Comments