Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

2012 Topps Chrome Football looks AWESOME!

Just saw the presell on Blowout. I may skip Finest and double up on Chrome. The inserts and autos look incredible.

2012 Chrome FB Sell Sheet
Mike

Comments

• Wow those are sweet!
    I have no collecting direction. I just buy stuff!
  • ndleondleo Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The retro rookie autos are going to be hot. The 1965 RG3 looks like a Tall Boy in the pic, if that is true, I don't know how they will pack that card......maybe a redemption?

Topps Chrome again justifies to me why I don't buy Panini FB products.
    Mike
  • MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Can't wait for the gonzo's to hit ebay.

They added military, I guess camo, and some BCA refractor this year....boo, not cause of more to chase, I have been wanting a green.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • GB5HOFGB5HOF Posts: 590
    Looks very cool...anyone know the approximate release date? I've seen dates on Finest and Platinum...but nothing on Chrome.
    It releases on November 7. That is later than usual. Typically it releases in late October.

It's going to be tough for me to resist Finest for Chrome, but it looks worth it.
    Mike
    Blowout just raised the presell to $819 from $759, looks like people are starting to bid it up.

Finest is getting passed over by Chrome. I was lukewarm on Finest when I saw the sell sheet, now I can't wait until Chrome comes out.
    Mike
  • TmbrWolf22TmbrWolf22 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭
    I agree.....been a big fan of chrome here lately. I can't wait.
  • leathtechleathtech Posts: 3,191
    love the retro 1984 auto's!
    I just hope that Topps doesn't crank up the presses like they did in 2010.
    Mike
    Just paid for the rest of my 2012 Finest FB case. Should be here in 10 days or so. With Luck's first game, Finest is going to be hot. I can't find anymore pre-sells from my usual on-line dealers.

After than I have to wait two more month for Topps Chrome. I predict that cases will open at $900+ when it hits the street.
    Mike